How to Apply
Parents seeking admission for their child will need to complete the registration form and health questionnaire, both of which are available online and from our Admissions Office. In addition, parents will also need to bring a clear coloured copy of all the required documents, listed below, during the Admissions process.
- Four passport sized photographs
- A coloured photocopy of the child’s passport; child’s Emirates ID card; child’s birth certificate; child’s insurance card and child’s vaccination card
- Previous year’s Academic Report Card from eSIS System
- eSIS Pursuing of study certificate from current school
- A coloured photocopy of father’s and mother’s passports and Emirates ID cards
- A copy of last electricity bill
- Transfer Certificate attested – if student is joining from outside Abu Dhabi
- UAE Nationals only – a coloured photocopy of father’s family book
- Expatriates only – parent’s and student residence visas
Admissions assessments and interviews will take place depending on the age of the child and will be arranged in consultation with the teaching team and parents accordingly.
If the application is successful, Parents will then receive an acceptance letter from our Registrar which will detail the next steps of the Admissions process.